Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Unbelievable

I was so excited this morning when our home study arrived via the FedEx man. We lost so much time when CAI went out of business and I couldn't wait to get the process moving again! As soon as I had the home study I could mail in the I-800A form and start working on USCIS approval. However, soon after I received the home study I checked e-mails only to find one from Philip (our case advisor at our new agency) stating that we can not use these physicals either because the dates of commission for both of our notaries are not valid for at least TWO years! I had thought the rule was one year, but now it's two. I tried to get around it but it's inevitable: they have to be redone. Sometimes I wonder how many more hoops they can possibly ask us to jump through...

0 comments: