Thursday, January 29, 2009

Finishing Touches

In preparation for the arrival of our MIA documents (the 3 on the way from the State Dept.), I got the rest of our dossier ready to go today. Paul brought home a utility-style paper cutter from work so that I could matt the pictures we have to send with our paperwork:We have to send a total of 6 photos: an individual shot of each of us, a close-up of us as a couple, and one of our house. The last 2 can be of us doing activities we enjoy or something that shows a little about our lives.

I keep checking on our 3 missing documents, but FedEx.com still says they are in Memphis. I'm not sure why they had to go all the way to Memphis; we are only about a 3 hour drive from D.C., but as long as they're here by the promised time of "no later than 4:30 PM Friday" (tomorrow), we'll be OK. That will still give me time to run the entire dossier up to the FedEx store and mail it out to Philip before 5 PM. That way he can get them Monday morning, and hopefully get started on getting the final authentication (by the Chinese Embassies).

I'm still holding on to my hope of being LID before the end of February. It is still possible, IF the stars align just right...

0 comments: