Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Celebration Time (Again)!


Paul and I decided to celebrate our big LID news by treating ourselves to a nice Hawaiian restaurant in Pebble Beach that we have been hearing about. Even though we celebrated back in January before we left Virginia (when our paperwork was done and we thought our DTC and LID were just around the corner), we felt that we deserved another celebration since the past two months (since our last celebration) have been rough. :)

I have been wanting to see Pebble Beach and the 17 Mile Drive for as long as we've been here, but I did not want to pay the $9 fee to get in (call me frugal, but $9 to take a 17-mile drive seemed steep)! But since we had reservations at a restaurant on the 17-Mile drive, we were able to get in without charge. We went early so we could explore a bit before dinner. Both the 17-Mile drive and dinner were OUTSTANDING!! It was a very nice evening.

1 comments:

Sheri - the patient one said...

Hi Allie

Sheri here "theshaniaproject"...Thank you for posting on my blog about out LID. It might sound crazy to some but I forget sometimes and then it dawns on me...hey we have not officially received or LID.

I love seeing that we are not the only "crazy" hopeful couples out there waiting for a blessing from China.

I will take some time and read your blog. Thank you again for taking the time to post.

Sheri