Monday, October 12, 2009

4 More Marbles

Well, after making us wait for what I believe has been the longest time between batches of referrals ever (it's been 52 days since the last batch of referrals was sent out back in August), China finally sent out 4 whole days worth of referrals (note my sarcasm). This leaves everyone to wonder if this was meant to be September's batch, in which case 4 days of referrals wouldn't be quite as dismal (it is, after all, double the batches we've been getting), or if this batch also includes October's referrals, in which case we are still creeping along at 2 days per month. All we can do is wait and see; hopefully they will send out another batch before the end of the month...We have 1,089 days to go; we are 20 days closer to Caitlin!

6 comments:

ASH said...

4 days closer than you were!!! :)

Waiting for Lauryn said...

Hi there,
Just came across your beautiful blog. I love it. My husband and I are knee deep in the process of bringing home our daughter Lauryn. Our LID is August 26, 2008. All I can say it is what it is! It's a long wait no doubt, but I have the feeling that the second our daughters are placed in our arms, we will forget the wait... kind of like the pain of labour! Just a quick note to wish you well. Looking forward to following your journey. This adoption blog world has been a HUGE sourse of support. Glad to have found yours. If your interested ours is www.waitingforlauryn.blogspot.com
Best wishes!

Two Brothers Waiting said...

Hi! I found your blog through a comment you left on RQ. We have a LID of 11-13-2008...so we are very close!!! I love your blog and intend on following it if you don't mind. You are welcome to visit my blog anytime.
Kathy :0)

Lisa said...

I'm a waiter in the looong line, too, so I feel your pain. :) We have a LID of 2-25-09. We're also in process in Ethiopia. While Ethiopia is also moving slow, it's no where near as slow as China!

BTW, did you notice that RQ now has a 1st Half 2009 LID room now?

Scott W said...

Hello, my name is Darla, I wrote to you on Rumor Queen. My LID is 2/13/09, not many of us that I have found with 2009 LID's so I am happy to have found you. My email address is weastond@wowway.com. Love your bible verse to the right of the blog, how true it is in this adoption journey. Looking forward to talking further with you.

Scott W said...

Allie,

I have sent several email messages to you and it says that I am blocked. If you know what that means and can fix it please let me know. This is the only way I can get back to you at this moment.

Thanks,
Darla