Saturday, December 26, 2009

3 More Marbles

The CCAA sent out a nice Christmas present for a few families on Christmas Eve: 3 days worth of referrals! For those families, I am very, very happy. However, these were 3 very tiny days (April 1-3, 2006), so when I said "a few families", I literally meant a few. In a way this was kind of like adding insult to injury for us waiting families. I mean, why did they even bother to send out referrals if they were so few? Considering the number of families who received referrals with this batch, this was one of the smallest batches (if not the smallest batch)- ever!

On the other hand, they did just send out 3 days worth of referrals at the beginning of this month (December 2nd), so they really didn't have to send out anything else this month. As long as this tiny batch wasn't meant to be January's batch, then I guess this is kind of like a "Christmas bonus". When you look at it that way, then it's kind of nice!

Now if January passes with no new referrals, then I will be upset all over again!Jar #1 now has 1,083 marbles; we are 26 days close to Caitlin!

0 comments: