Monday, October 4, 2010

Three Days From Now...

...we will be on a plane somewhere over the Pacific, on our way to China!! And in less than 6 days I WILL BE A MOMMY!!! OK, just had to say that!

Things are starting to get hectic here. As organized and calm as I've been (since I got everything ready to go a month ago when I thought we were leaving in a week), there were some things that I had to save to the very end, like cleaning and packing. Now it's down to the wire and I'm starting to get a little stressed. But, in 3 days it will all be done; even if it's not done, it won't matter because we'll be out of here!!

1 comments:

Waiting for Lauryn said...

Your head and your heart are probably filled with so much! You are probably wondering what the next two weeks will bring. Speaking from experience I can promise you that the next two weeks will be filled with much anxiety, patience, and so much love that you think your heart might actually expolde! It's been 4 months since we did the same journey. I wish you both a safe, happy trip. Enjoy every minute even the stuff that isn't so perfect. Our little Lauryn has added so much to our world and I am thrilled that you are days away of experiencing the same! Safe trip and lots of love.
All the best,
Lisa xo