Saturday, December 11, 2010

We're Doing OK!

Just wanted to update for those who were worried about us to let you know that we are doing OK. The past few days have actually been much better; in fact, during the daytime (awake hours) Caitlin almost seems to be back to her old self! Nighttime and naptime are still a different story, but the past 24 hours have even been better in that category (knock on wood!)

Starting on Tuesday we can move to a pureed diet, meaning she still has to eat baby food, but at least she doesn't have to have the baby food watered down and fed through a bottle. That should make her happy! I am down to only giving her Tylenol when she needs it (when she gets really cranky and starts playing with her mouth with her tongue). The "no-no's" will stay on another week, and even after that I think I will still put them on her when she's sleeping and I can't watch her. I'm still very afraid of her hurting or un-doing everything that's been done. Other than that, things are finally, slowly returning to near-normal.

Thank you again for all of your thoughts, prayers, advice and words of encouragement! I really don't know what I would have done without them! :)

1 comments:

Rochelle said...

So glad to hear that things are getting better!! Love that little picture!