Friday, March 6, 2009

Maybe not today after all...

Philip woke me up early this morning (he forgot we are now 2 hours behind him!) with the news that he had sent the copies of our passports to the Embassy in Houston, so now he had no copies to send with our dossier. Since we just moved and do not have internet yet, my mom and I threw clothes on and rushed to Kinkos to scan Paul's and my passports to e-mail them to Philip. I called Philip before leaving the shopping center, luckily, because he then told me that we also needed 2 documents that had to be signed and included in the dossier. I went back into Kinkos, printed the documents, signed them, then faxed them back to Philip. I had thought we were done with the "hoop-jumping" and I could now relax and focus on our move, but not so. Anyway, I have a house full of boxes that need my attention so I will sign off for now...

0 comments: