Sunday, March 1, 2009

Socks

My mom and I were shopping at the outlet mall yesterday, and Bass had a "three-fer" sale on socks. Since I am in need of socks, I decided to get a few pair, and since Bass had several socks with ladybugs on them, I decided that I needed some more good luck. I thought that maybe by wearing ladybugs I could bring a phone call from Philip tomorrow that our documents are all on their way to China, or a quick LID once our papers are in China. Then I decided that I am going to bring us as much luck as possible: I am going to wear only my ladybug socks until we get our LID! In order to make this possible (without doing laundry every 3 days), we returned to the Bass outlet for another 3 pairs of socks. So check out my fashion statement for the month of March:Here's hoping for a speedy LID... as much as I love these new socks, and I think they're totally adorable, I may get sick of them after a few weeks of wearing nothing but them!

0 comments: