Thursday, May 27, 2010

WE GOT NEW PICTURES OF CAITLIN!!!!!


I am just SO excited! What an awesome surprise this morning! We decided to send Caitlin a care package through Ann at Red Thread. I just ordered it on Monday, and today we got these pictures, as well as some updated information on her size: she's up to 20.9 lbs. and 29.9 inches tall. Her lip has been repaired, and she has 5 teeth now! And her hair is growing in! She's just so beautiful and I can't wait to get over there and love on her!

Thank you, Ann!!!

1 comments:

Kramer said...

I am so excited! I opened your site to show Mike a picture of Caitlin and there starring back at me was the most beautiful little girl!!! Her repair looks amazing! Isn't Ann wonderful?! It was the most wonderful surprise the day Ann sent me an updated picture of Emma. The funny part was I had just sent you a message this morning to use as as she was wonderful!!! I know you are on cloud nine, enjoy starring at your daughter!!