Thursday, June 17, 2010

Caitlin's Kingdom

In other (happier!) news, we have been working on Caitlin's room this week! It has been a lot of fun finally taking the things I've been collecting for years now out of their boxes and putting them out!

On Sunday, Paul and I took the guest bed out of the room, then wrapped the mattresses up and put everything in the garage.
Libby supervised.
Then Paul put Caitlin's crib together.


Libby supervised.
Yesterday my friend Avril came over to help me decorate. She has a good eye for decorating and made everything look so cute!
And again, Libby supervised.
We even hung some border to match the crib bedding. Poor Avril is 9 months pregnant, but she got up on a stool and helped me. I am so grateful for all she did!

You guessed it: Libby supervised.
Here's what we have so far:


There is still a lot of work to do, but everything is definitely coming together (at least with Caitlin's room; now if only we could get Caitlin, we'd be all set!)

1 comments:

ASH said...

Very cute room! Caitlin will love it!!!