Thursday, October 21, 2010

Videos from China

I had these 2 videos that I wanted to post last week, but Mandi and I just could not make it work. So I'll post them now!

The first one is of Caitlin just being silly. It was so cute!

This one is of Caitlin's medical exam. This was long before the shots; they were just trying to measure and weigh her! (They never did succeed, by the way!)

Her "hearing exam" went about as well; they snapped their fingers, clapped, played instruments, made noises, but all she would do was look straight ahead and SCREAM. They finally just looked at me and asked "Can she hear?," to which I answered "We think so," and that was the end of her hearing exam!

1 comments:

Waiting for Lauryn said...

Hi Allie,
How are you? I have been following your journey, and am so thrilled that you are home! Libby must have been thrilled to see you.
I must say that Caitlin is a little cutie! Hope things are home are settling down for you and your new family! LOVE the videos!
Just a quick note to welcome you home! Congratulations.
Take good care.
With love,
Lisa xo